Yogi approved & eco-friendly. Great for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural, antimicrobial cork top layer engineered to maximize traction and support
- 100% natural rubber base provides max grip to the floor
- Sweat activated grip that increases with sweat and moisture
- Eco-friendly - mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural rubber base and all natural cork top
- Easy to clean with a soft cloth, water and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Mat size: 72” x 24” x 4mm thickness (longer than a standard mat)
- Absolutely NO PVC
Artist: Jesi Lee | Cambodia
About This Design: “Goats love great heights and this symbolizes spiritual ambition. Goats also love to climb and climbing speaks to us of progress and achievement. The goat will travel and live up in cliffs and mountains at impossible angles and elevations. Goats approach a precipice with ease and enthusiasm. This is encouragement to search your soul in places high and inaccessible for your sustenance. You can get there!”