Yogi approved & eco-friendly. Great for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural rubber base provides max grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Sweat activated grip that increases with sweat and moisture
- Eco-friendly - mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural rubber base
- Easy to clean with a soft cloth, water and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Absolutely NO PVC
Artist: Tina and Ken Riesterer | Chicago, IL
About This Design: Ken and Tina Riesterer, both from the Chicago area, met while studying painting at the American Academy of Art. They fell in love, married, and traveled west seeking beauty and inspiration. Finding just that in Manitou Springs, they lived, painted and raised two wonderful children. Somewhere in between that, they branched out into ceramics, and started collaborating in clay. Exhibiting locally and nationally, they both continue to work and grow in paint and clay. For the past fifteen years Ken and Tina have been partners with a small group of artists in an Art Gallery business in Manitou Springs. Five years ago the gallery moved to a bigger space and prime location and continues to sells local art as the Green Horse Gallery. Ken and Tina's clay studio is behind the gallery, and you can find them most days in the studio working with clay or on the streets or in the hills drawing and painting.