Yogi approved & eco-friendly. Great for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural rubber base provides max grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Sweat activated grip that increases with sweat and moisture
- Eco-friendly - mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural rubber base
- Easy to clean with a soft cloth, water and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Absolutely NO PVC
Artist: Tracey Ariga | Chicago, IL
About This Design: A design that celebrates and follows the moon cycles, as does practice in Ashtanga yoga. Blanca taylors her practice to the full moon and new moon, as symbolized down the center of the mat and celebrated alongside the lotus flower. With a passion for inversions, the two figures in the southern two corners remind us of celebrating the subtle shifts in our bodies and connecting to the earth.