Tunnel to the Moon
Yogi approved & eco-friendly. Great for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural rubber base provides max grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Sweat activated grip that increases with sweat and moisture
- Eco-friendly - mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural rubber base
- Easy to clean with a soft cloth, water and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Absolutely NO PVC
Artist: Michael Garfield | Austin, TX
About This Design: Painted alongside Alex & Allyson Grey at Trinity Tribal Stomp, August 2010. This painting has a few things going on that I've never even attempted, including an Escher-esque stairwell paradox if you follow the diamonds around in a circle (the rainbow ones are going in and the white ones are going out, which is impossible in three dimensions because of how they overlap). And the Fibonacci Sequence is in there in two different dimensions: both as Golden Spirals in the plane of the board, and also from five to eight staring down the tunnel at the Moon...