As Above, So Below
Artist designed yoga shorts. A different artist creates each design.
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Designed for high performance sports, but also super comfy for casual wear
- Made from breathable, smooth, comfortable, quick dry microfiber yarn
- Raised waistband with .25Ó wide clear elastic for extra comfort
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
- Attached inner pocket sewn into waistband seam (2.76in W x 2.36in H)
- Made in the USA of imported fabric that is printed, cut and sewn in California
- European orders may be made and shipped from our European distribution center
Bob Sperber | Chicago, IL
About This Design: The symbology of trees pervades many cultures, signifying life, growth and the symmetry of being balanced and rooted while aspiring to new heights. This yoga mat design uses two opposing trees reaching outward, as well as for one another's roots. The central focal-point, or bindu, can be used as an aid to center the body and mind in asana practice or meditation.