Artist designed yoga pants for kids. A different artist creates each design. These soft pants are great for active kids. Perfect for running around and getting messy. Matching pants are available for Mommy, too.
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Designed for high performance sports, but also super comfy for casual wear
- Made from breathable, smooth, comfortable, quick dry microfiber yarn
- Made in the USA of imported fabric that is printed, cut and sewn in California
- European orders may be made and shipped from our European distribution center
Shaylen Broughton | Richmond, VA
About This Design: Like all things of a watery nature (human beings are about 70% water), we are affected by the phases of the moon. The phases of the moon are determined by the moon’s relative position to the sun. Full moons occur when they are in opposition and new moons when they are in conjunction. Both sun and moon exert a gravitational pull on the earth. Their relative positions create different energetic experiences that can be compared to the breath cycle. “Hatha yoga” is what is generally meant when people refer to yoga in the form of exercise. The word ‘hatha’ means willful, or forceful. Translated from Sanskrit, ha means “sun” and tha means “moon.”