Artist designed yoga pants. A different artist creates each design.
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Designed for high performance sports, but also super comfy for casual wear
- Made from breathable, smooth, comfortable, quick dry microfiber yarn
- Made in the USA of imported fabric that is printed, cut and sewn in California
- European orders may be made and shipped from our European distribution center
Ian Naud | Chicago, IL
About This Design: Before I started the designs, I asked danny to give me a few key words for what he wanted the mat to look like. He gave me a short write up on his perspective of the connection between ourselves and the big bang. That we are all made of stardust. I wanted the designs display certain elements of life, both microcosm and macrocosm. From the big bang all the way to cellular development. With the interweaving theme of consciousness, it's connection to matter, and the cosmic fire that exists in all of us. The layout provides some visual landmarks and Drishti's, and has an overall sense of symmetry and balance to aid in Asana. Ideally the practitioner on this mat should feel like they are on a cosmic magic carpet gliding through the infinite and connecting to the source.