Yogi approved & eco-friendly. Great for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural rubber base provides max grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Sweat activated grip that increases with sweat and moisture
- Eco-friendly - mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural rubber base
- Easy to clean with a soft cloth, water and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Absolutely NO PVC
Artist: Adam Grossi | Chicago, IL
About This Design: Sandhi is a Sanskrit term that refers to the variety of transformations that occur when sounds and words unite to form longer phrases. Amber and I share a love of landscape, and in particular the spectacle of sunrise and sunset. In the hatha yoga tradition the sun and moon are poetically invoked to visualize the internal polarities of the mind and body, with reverence toward the special space where opposing forces join or cross paths. This design pays homage to these mystical tensions at the heart of yoga practice.