Artist designed yoga pants. A different artist creates each design.
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Designed for high performance sports, but also super comfy for casual wear
- Made from breathable, smooth, comfortable, quick dry microfiber yarn
- Made in the USA of imported fabric that is printed, cut and sewn in California
- European orders may be made and shipped from our European distribution center
Adam Grossi | Chicago, IL
About This Design: Sandhi is a Sanskrit term that refers to the variety of transformations that occur when sounds and words unite to form longer phrases. Amber and I share a love of landscape, and in particular the spectacle of sunrise and sunset. In the hatha yoga tradition the sun and moon are poetically invoked to visualize the internal polarities of the mind and body, with reverence toward the special space where opposing forces join or cross paths. This design pays homage to these mystical tensions at the heart of yoga practice.