Yogi approved & eco-friendly. Great for all styles of yoga.
- 100% natural rubber base provides max grip to the floor
- No-slip, microfiber material engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
- Sweat activated grip that increases with sweat and moisture
- Eco-friendly - mats created from a recyclable, renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural rubber base
- Easy to clean with a soft cloth, water and mild soap. Hang or layout to dry.
- Absolutely NO PVC
Artist: Ian Naud | Chicago, IL
About This Design: Before I started the designs, I asked danny to give me a few key words for what he wanted the mat to look like. He gave me a short write up on his perspective of the connection between ourselves and the big bang. That we are all made of stardust. I wanted the designs display certain elements of life, both microcosm and macrocosm. From the big bang all the way to cellular development. With the interweaving theme of consciousness, it's connection to matter, and the cosmic fire that exists in all of us. The layout provides some visual landmarks and Drishti's, and has an overall sense of symmetry and balance to aid in Asana. Ideally the practitioner on this mat should feel like they are on a cosmic magic carpet gliding through the infinite and connecting to the source.